HERE IS EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT MAGLERA DOE BOY'S DIASPORA
As we approach the release of Maglera Doe boy's first official project here are a few things we know about the project...
Over the last two years he has been killing every single feature he has done and now he is finally ready to unveil his masterpiece.As we approach the release of Maglera Doe Boy's first official project release ''Diaspora" the streets are in a complete frenzy with anticipation. Here is a generational talent that has emerged fom the Townships of South Africa and we are about to witness the birth of a star, so we decided to break down a couple of things we know about the up coming project.
- The first official single out of the project Diaspora is Dor Do Povo featuring Ason and was produced by Mash Beatz. Dor Do povo is a potuguese term which means "The pain of the people" which is a street ballad which tackles the trials and tribulations that the people in the townships face on a daily.
- Diaspora will be released in August and will have 12 tracks, we have been lucky enough to hear the entire project before it's release and we can confidently say that this is some of his best work to date.
- The first official video from the project is for Memoirs which was shoot by Morale Pablo Phale from Clout Cassette. Memiors is another example of his wide range and palette that just when you think you know what he is coming with next he completely switches it up. This is "opera rap music" and he is operating at a very high level.
- Maglera has a deep love for language and this is layered all over the new project. He is a master at street linguistics and Diaspora will cement him as the leader of comtemporary South African youth slang
- Maglera is currently rapping better than everyone, once everyone hears the project you will finally understand what we mean. He is more intentional with everyword and flow he uses on the project.
- Kaygizim really shines on this project and reminds us all why he is one of the originators of Motswako
- Focalistic has a great feature on the project which is going to have every rap fan very excited
- The iconic album cover was shoot by the one and only " John Baloyi"